Ten things 2011 taught me –
- Love your work the most. It will always be faithful to you.
- There is a huge difference between your mind governing your thoughts and your thoughts governing your mind. The former is healthy, the latter destructive.
- Believing is essential. You fail the moment you lose faith.
- Nothing is more powerful than self-confidence. It is the strongest weapon you can ever possess.
- The basic idea of life is To Experience. By the time you turn into ashes, you would have experienced all the adjectives that the world uses to define ‘life’.
- No dreams, no reality.
- Destruction of borrowed dreams has a way of hurting more than those your own.
- Our first and last love is…Self-love.
- One powerful idea is all it takes. That one original thought.
- It is good to be confused provided it drives you nuts until you have cleared it out.
So this was it for 2011.
Prove the Mayans wrong, please.